Are you planning to prepare a great chili recipe? Warm your body and soul with a hearty bowl of 6-can chili which is one of the easiest and quickest recipes that everyone in the family can enjoy. Normally, this can be eaten after only about 30 minutes but mind you, the taste is so great! Even if it’s just left in the fridge for the following day, this dish won’t disappoint you because this sure tastes even better if eaten the next day. Follow the instructions as stated below and enjoy a tasty 6-can chili in less than an hour.
• 1 tsp. vegetable oil
• 1/2 lbs. ground beef
• ½ can or 14.5 ounce tomatoes, whole peeled
• ½ can or 15 ounces kidney beans (not drained)
• ½ can or 15 ounces pinto beans (not drained)
• 28-ounce baked beans
• Tomato paste
• Sour cream
• Cheddar cheese, shredded
Do you need a lot of time to spend in the kitchen before you can enjoy this recipe? Food preparation will take about 10 minutes, cooking for 20 minutes. It’s just half an hour then and you’ll be ready to serve this for lunch or dinner with relatives or friends.
• In a skillet set at medium heat, heat the vegetable oil.
• Brown the beef or wait until the meat breaks. Cooking time is about 10 to 15 minutes.
• Drain, if deemed necessary.
• Add tomatoes and with the use of a spoon, crush the tomatoes.
• Add all the other ingredients to the skillet and allow it to boil.
• Give it at least 10 minutes to simmer.
• Serve in bowl and garnish with shredded cheddar cheese or sour cream according to your preference.